Wednesday, 9 July 2014

Scope box and levels

I recently worked on a file where the modeller had gone a little bit to happy with creating levels. All the levels were constrainted to eachother at the end. At a scale of 1:100 this made all the text unreadable. Of course I could set the scale very small to make them readable but that wasn't practical for other reasons. 

If you have to un-constrain  all these levels you might be in for quite a few clicks and annoyances. I thought let's see if I assign some of the levels to a scopebox and drag the scope box. It works and if you unassign them they stay at there new position. That saves me clicking on a whole lot of padlocks.

I was already a fan of scope boxes when I found out they could solve true north project north but now I even like them more!




Google+ Badge